Evaluation of Measurement Systems according to IATF 16949
The course “Evaluation of Measurement Systems according to IATF 16949” was developed for companies operating in the Automotive industry, which must comply with the requirements set by the IATF 16949 standard. Specifically, it concerns the following roles:
- Quality Managers and Quality Operators;
- Operators in Metrology rooms in charge of Product compliance;
- People in charge of the internal calibration of tools;
- People in charge of tool calibration through external labs who take care of the Metrological confirmation.
This course, the last of our 2022 course schedule, has a duration of 8 hours (9AM – 1PM / 2PM – 6PM) over one day only. The course will be held on Friday 11 November on an online platform, and will allow you to:
- Understand tool operating methods according to the IATF 16949 standard and the corresponding MSA Guiding Manual;
- Correctly implement a measuring process and the relevant control methods of such measuring process;
- Assess the suitability of a tool for the characteristic to be verified.
At the end of the session you will receive a certificate of attendance and a booklet containing a summary of the course contents.