Introduction to Coordinate Metrology Course
24 June 2022| 200,00€ + VAT
- Understanding the basics of coordinate metrology.
- Knowing the construction features and operation of CMM’s.
- Being aware of potentials and limits of coordinate metrology.
- Knowing the basic principles and methods of verifying geometric tolerances.
- Knowing the evaluation criteria of CMM performances.
- Basics of metrology
- Introduction to CMM’s: part names and definitions, construction features, techniques and environmental conditions of operation
- Performance verification and intermediate checks in a CMM
- Coordinate metrology principles
- Measuring strategy in a coordinate measuring machine
- Verification of geometrical tolerances: Definition, symbols, geometrical interpretation and measuring methods of the main geometrical tolerances
- Measurement errors in a CMM and offsetting
- Measurement cases with CMM